Residents of north Weybridge are invited to our Portmore Park & District community meeting and PPDRA AGM on Wednesday 26th June, gathering from 7:30 pm (for 8pm) in the Parish Hall, Portmore Way, Weybridge KT13 8JD.
- Meet fellow residents and local councillors
- Find out about things that affect our local community
- Share your views
Our theme this year is how residents can help shape the future of our part of Weybridge. Topics include:
- Beales Lane 2019/0386 St Catherine’s planning application update
- how community response can influence proposals; appeal readiness
- How we can get input into the Elmbridge BC Local Plan
- impact on future town planning decisions
- Town centre development and community facilities
- views from local businesses, residents and councillors
- Importance of green spaces and riversides
- recreation ground, allotments, local parks, paths & open spaces
- Elmbridge Parking Review 2019
- Residents parking for Dorchester & Gascoigne Roads
- Positive community activities
- linking in with other community groups and initiatives
Local Councillors will be there to participate and listen to views.
- 7:30 Chat and light refreshments
- 8:00 Community update and group discussion
- 9:15 Brief AGM formalities, followed by opportunities for individual discussion
- 9:45 Close
We hope to see you there!
Is there a local matter you would like us to include?
Please do let us know: email contactus @ portmore.org.uk